Unfortunantly, todays new homes (not wired by us) are wired for only basic services such as telephone and limited cable TV. One cable wire and one phone wire is NOT enough to take advantage of new technologies now and in the future. DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO can install a home wiring network that connects all the rooms in your home to a central location. From there, services like telephone, fax, cable TV, satellite TV, high speed internet, HDMI, audio, and video can be routed to any room at any time. These conveniences can be enjoyed wherever you choose. And because the home wiring systems we install have the future in mind, new technologies like interactive TV, digital television, HDTV, and video-on-demand can easily be made part of your home and your lifestyle.
HOW A STRUCTURED WIRING SYSTEM BENEFITS YOU:
- DOES NOT limit you to just basic TV and phone in each room
- Lets you watch antenna, cable, satellite, surveillance cameras, or even DVD in any room in your home.
- Gives you access to multiple telephone lines for voice, fax, or modem in any room.
- Lets you link home computers to share files, printers, and access high-speed internet...from any room. All the convenience of the office—at home!
- Increases the resale value of your home.
- Make your home more attractive to potential buyers by offering a home that's ready for future technology!
HOW DOES A STRUCTURED WIRING SYSTEM WORK?
- Multiple high-speed cables (above) are run from wall plates in individual rooms to a central location in your garage, utility room or basement.
- Incoming services such as telephone, high-speed internet, cable TV, and satellite TV are brought to the central location.
- An equipment panel (below left) at the central location houses all the distribution hardware and allows services to be routed and reconfigured to each room as desired.
- The wall plates (below right) in each room have connectors for telephone, data, and video — just plug and play!