DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO, LLC is a creative and professional business based in New Orleans, Louisiana with a second location in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are a provider of audio, video, and electronic products and services to a diverse range of residential and business users that include homes, condos, offices, and boardrooms. We pride ourselves on our creativity by designing compelling audio/video environments for Louisiana's most discerning clients.
Founded in 2001, DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO has been at the forefront of home entertainment by integrating home theater systems into lifestyle settings. We are unique by offering the latest home entertainment products in a variety of digital technology options combined with turn-key installation services, system education, equipment furniture, theater seating and design. Jamie Gannon, the owner, has been active in the custom electronics industry for over 20 years and has been involved in hundreds of audio/video designs and projects. DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO is a active member of the Better Business Bureau, C.E.A. (Consumer Electronics Association) and C.E.D.I.A. (Custom Electronics Design & Installation Association).
How is DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO different?
If the components for a modern audio/video system are chosen properly they will deliver an exceptional level of performance and flexibility and will provide you with many years of trouble free service and enjoyment. What enables DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO to be different is the level of client care and expertise that we add to your audio/video project.
Why choose DYNAMIC AUDIO VIDEO?
Simply put, we are technicians that understand the complexity that comes with the territory. Unlike many other companies in the New Orleans area, we are not driven by sales people that have little knowledge of potential installation issues. Our team understands every aspect including which components would work best in a clients home.
- We do not sell the “boxed” packages that you will find at the local retail electronics stores. We sell solutions, not just equipment, and take great pride in what we sell.
- We are professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable.
- The owner is also the lead technician and performs installation work with his employees.
- Phone support from 7:00am until 10:00pm seven days a week.
- We keep our job site clean and remove all empty boxes and debris.
- Locally owned and operated since 2001
- We are fully insured ($2,000,000) and licensed.
- Member of B.B.B., C.E.D.I. A., and C.E.A.
These are some of the reasons that 90% of our business is via word of mouth!
Our OCCUPATIONAL LICENSE, LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE, and WORKERS COMPENSATION is available upon request.